P2E + NFT Community With 60k DAU - PipeFlare

Name of Project

[PipeFlare.io]

Proposal overview

PipeFlare has been around since June 2020 and boasts an impressive user base. PipeFlare has 60,000 daily users, and almost 750,000 registered members. PipeFlare will be the largest casual play-to-earn blockchain gaming platform in the industry coupled with an exciting NFT Marketplace. PipeFlare focuses on helping independent game developers launch their work to a global community.

We are looking to introduce 30 new games by Q2 2022 and double our user base by Q3 2022.

PipeFlare’s games, NFTs, and token are currently live on the Polygon Mainnet.

We’re looking for 150-300k in funding to supercharge our game development and further integrate into Web 3.0. All funds would go toward:

• Game Design And Planning
  • Game Development
  • Marketing + Influencers
  • Blockchain Development
  • Full Stack Development (Build Gaming SDK - Will allow any game studio to quickly turn their game into P2E)

Proposal ask

[150k - 300k]

Metrics for success

• Number Of Games Available → Goal: 30
  • Number Of Daily Users → Goal: 120,000
  • Number Of Weekly Game Competitions → Goal: 10
  • Number Of Quarterly Game Upgrades/Reskins → Goal: 10
  • Number of Daily Wallet Connects → Goal: 80,000
  • Daily Transaction Volume → Goal: 10k/Day in Q2, 20k/Day in Q3
  • Number of Games Implementing Our SDK → Goal: 10 by Q3 2022, 100 by Q4 2022

External links

Whitepaper : PipeFlare Whitepaper 2022 V1.pptx - Google Slides
Discord: PipeFlare

16 Likes

This is the Best Project ever. I am registered user since the website was created and i can say that this site have a great future. The possibilities to earn here are HUGE! They are upgrading(adding new things) almost every week. Never met that fast and great support anywhere. One big Thanks From me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am a paying user of the Pipeflare platform and have been for 8 months. The community is very engaged and the games and points of interaction on the platform are excellent. I visit the platform multiple times per day to interact, whether that be playing games, buying NFT’s, checking leaderboards, or staking my winnings. I also have all 3 of the available iOS games downloaded and play them regularly (they are addictive!) I am thrilled to see this proposal for growth and expansion in 2022 and beyond. I am excited to see where you take this and I will certainly remain a paying customer as you continue to evolve.

5 Likes

I can say only good things about this project nothing more like this I have not seen how its creators carefully thought everything and are always updated in the birth would only be a new site and already there is everything you need in the world of cryptocurrency and NFT games and everything new I support this site and would like your team to support it And I wanted to add from the very beginning and watched its development so I want to say a lot that you would support it.

2 Likes

I have been using PipeFlare pateform since Dec, 2020 and I have no doubt that it is going to become one of the few best play-to-earn-gaming projects in 2022. Adding that team has done laborious work in developing the project with multiples games inclusion alongwith NFTs marketplace & partnerships with the leading projects. Furthure integration with web 3.0 will be game-changer. Let me say that this project will lead the current ones in crypto world.

3 Likes

I have been a member since April 2021 and have watched the project grow rapidly. They are always innovating and following the roadmap. Customer support is excellent and fast. There is a strong sense of community and mutual help among users. I believe the project has the fuel and room to grow.

2 Likes

Been part of the community for a year now. It’s been a great ride being able to play games, earn rewards and just learn from interacting with other members. The biggest thing for me that keeps me involved is watching the devs build the platform, interact with the users and implement what they say they are working on. I can’t imagine the explosive growth that a grant would do for a team so dedicated to build the best program they can for all of us users to enjoy and earn on.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the future success of the company regardless of the outcome of this, with a good project and a solid community and developers will help this project go :rocket: compared to todays prices

3 Likes

This project is amazing.

2 Likes

Pipeflare is a Good Project under Zen and Zcash :rocket::heart:

2 Likes

Amazing Project. Have loved being apart of Pipeflare for around 8months now. Watching them grow and work hard has been awesome. The team is driven, customer support is amazing and the future is bright. A nice community developing and I love how the team is so open to suggestions from its users.

2 Likes

Being part of Pipeflare is a turning point of my life, on their faucet alone I already earned 30k 1FLR its really good to be pioneer user since it started since its creation.
Now I know that Pipeflare could surpass any other gaming platform all because the management has the most honest to goodness stragies to move further to maximum level of users satisfaction.
Kudos to Pipeflare developers. Job well done

2 Likes

Good project
I love it

2 Likes

I’m celebrating my first full year with PipeFlare as a subscriber happily at the highest level. I cannot acquire 1FLR fast enough; the team adds new use cases multiple times a week, which is just one of many ways PipeFlare routinely exemplifies continuous improvement. To say that I’m excited about what the rest of the decade holds for the future of PipeFlare would be a massive understatement. This is a five-star, first-class project.

3 Likes

I’ve been with pipeflare for soon to be 1 year,
And I can say I LOVE IT!!
This projects potential for greatness is huge, they got a great team which interact with the community and they are very openminded when it comes to suggestion and feedback.

They are constantly updating the site and adding new things.

I personally can’t wait to see what’s next for pipeflare

As I said before, the potential to become a top contender is big and it will only get bigger.

2 Likes

Pipeflare is one of the unique P2E projects around in many ways. It is in a sense a very much community-driven project, where the users feedback is always listened to and often implemented. This creates a sense of equity and republic-like community. It is so much fun to contribute and see it being developed and progress with time.

2 Likes

the platform is same as to horizen , and we know that the zen is strong dev , and the pipeflare is the 2nd of horizen , but for me pipeflare is the best of two cuz pipeflare are multiple earnings like faucets, and also you can earn free 1FLR token using faucets , airdrops , games and many more

#PIPEFLARE #1FLR #games #faucets

2 Likes

This project is massive and way bigger than we could ever imagine. It’s a project I can confidently recommend having been a user since 2020. Keep it up team

2 Likes

Great project, great community, great future
:rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Very interesting project with great potential and usefulness.
I recommend.

2 Likes