Ports: Bridge MADinArt to Harmony from Cardano

Hey @lij @giv @Globey.one @cheualx

Can we be advised what the next stages are regarding milestone completion?

Audit and live product on mainnet can be found above ^

We’d love for you guys to start creating your profiles on there!

Eager to hear your responses :blue_heart:

3 Likes

MADNFT V2 is LIVE

The wait is over…

Our long anticipated launch is finally here! MADNFT V2 is now Live on Harmony Mainnet, so you can now mint, buy, sell, trade and own NFTs on the Harmony blockchain.

If you’re eager to start then go to madnfts.io and get started!

If you want to learn more about the platform and how to sign up as either a new or pre-existing user, then keep reading.

V2 Key Updates

MADNFT V2 is less of and update and more like the relaunch of MAD. The platform is now built on react instead of wordpress which means we have much more customisation and tools available which we have utilised in this launch. The difference between this platform and the previous is night and day, and you’ll see this instantly through the navigation speed alone.

Below is a list of some of the newest features. We won’t go into depth in this article as each new feature will have their own longer explanation later on.

A brand new UI optimised for speed and usability

New creator tables with more stat tracking such as number of sales and volume

Custom smart contracts per collection for added security and ownership

721 and 1155 smart contracts

Advanced search filters on the marketplace, creators search page and collection search page

An updated educational NFT Academy with progress tracking

Collection side filters for properties, stats, levels and tags

Collection data tracking such as floor price, percentage listed etc

New NFT cards that show extra information such as price increase/decrease

Hatchable NFTs

A New creator dashboard to track stats and view your NFTs/collections

A new profile card to track your progress and engagement

A brand new project specific page

There’s many more features we can talk about but these are the most notable that you should definitely check out when logging on to madnfts.io

New user sign up

If it’s your first time signing up to MADNFT you’ll be happy to know that the sign up process is simple!

Navigate to the madnfts.io webpage and click the wallet icon in the top right corner. Connect your metamask linked to the Harmony network. If your wallet is not connected to the Harmony network yet, then follow the instructions in this help centre guide — https://madnfts.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/6872973509789-What-wallets-can-I-use-on-madnfts-io-

Once you’ve connected your wallet, you’ll be taken to the ‘manage profile’ page where you can create your username, upload profile and cover photos, write your bio and link your social accounts. You also have the option to add in your own custom URL link for your creator page, e.g. https://madnfts.io/creator/josh . Once you’ve filled in all these fields you can click save and away you go!

DISCLAIMER — There is an option to select ‘Register Project Profile’. This option is only for projects seeking to make a difference, such as charities, DAO’s and social projects with team members. This is NOT for individual creators. If you register as a project, your profile will not appear under the creators page.

Previous MADNFT Creator sign up

We want to say thank you to all of our OG creators who came on this journey with us and we hope you’ll enjoy all the new features available on the V2 launch which will enhance your experience and sales opportunities.

Due to the big changes in our UI, we will not be able to port over profiles from the V1 MADNFT platform and users will be required to create their profiles again in the new UI format. You can access the old platform here so that you can view your old accounts / collections and import your data over to your new profile. You will not be able to upload anything new to the v1 platform — https://v1.madnfts.io/ You will instead be redirected to the V2 platform madnfts.io .

What happens to my collections from the V1 platform?

On the original MADNFT platform, NFTs were minted upon purchase and creators did not have their own custom smart contracts. So any NFTs that were purchased, and therefore minted, on the previous platform, will be ported over and will appear under a ‘MAD Factory’ collection page.

Any uploads that didn’t sell will not have been minted and are not possible to port over. We suggest creators mint their own new custom collection contracts on the current platform and re-upload your unsold assets there. This way you will have true ownership over your assets as you will own the smart contracts linked to the NFTs.

We at MAD are incredibly excited to finally launch this V2 update and will be adding new features weekly to enhance your experience in NFTs and your creative career. Thank you for everthing and keep your eyes peeled for a wealth of updates.

• MADNFT Core Team

2 Likes

Thanks for creating a platform where we can mint NFTs easily on Harmony :blue_heart:

Also, on behalf of the Harmony One Community DAO, thank you!!!

Pineapple Pizza coming up!! or not… :pineapple:?+:pizza:

3 Likes

Thanks for the support!

We have come a long way and crossed many hurdles building on harmony.

We value the commitment of the community, to continue developing further tools we need your support, please encourage the core team to release the outstanding grant funding as the milestones have all been completed.

@lij @Globey.one @brianfelsen

5 Likes

great project,
I support MAD to be the biggest marketplace in harmony. I hope there is an NFT marketplace in harmony to list the art of creators and also gamefi projects in the future :tada::tada:

3 Likes

Great NFT Marketplace in Harmony ONE ecosystem! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for your support !

4 Likes

Thanks for your continued support ,please tag and share to your community

2 Likes

Thank you! This proves what a dedicated community this is and the support they have for projects still
building on harmony :blue_heart:

1 Like

@K14ontheTrack @Blockchain

2 Likes

Congratulations on the V2 launch, MAD is seriously pushing some incredible utility to the Harmony space, keep it up guys and great work on V2, some game-changing stuff here.

3 Likes

It’s with a very heavy heart that we have decided the time has come where we MADNFT will be unable to continue to build any further on the Harmony chain.

In July ‘21 we came into the Harmony community full of hope and enthusiasm for the services we knew we could bring.

We have met many of you at events around the world and worked tirelessly to deliver on our promise.

Despite meeting all of the grant proposal milestones agreed the Harmony Protocol team has decided to refuse to pay our grants funds. This leaves us in a very difficult financial position to continue building on Harmony.

Over the past few months we have been reassured a number of times on various communications by the core team members that the grant would be honoured.

On this misinformation we decided to continue to build under difficult financial circumstances whilst carrying a team.

Fully documented in the timeline above and also using the following link are the completed milestones:

In recent messages we received new milestones yet again which feels like an attempt of sabotage. Here’s an example of many.

“Instead of us paying out the 75k for the completion of all stage 3 milestones, perhaps we could break it up as follows:

Stage2 :
$25k for 5 drops, 5 partners
$25k after 10,000 users
$25k after 25,000 users

Stage3 :
$25k for bridging $100k NFT value from Cardano to Harmony
$25k for volume sales of $100k on harmony NFTs

Let me know if that works.”

As asked if this can be updated on talk.harmony.one on a number of occasions despite no core team members communicating back.

It makes us very sad to have to write this post.

We have built amazing friendships with so many of the previous core team members who all behaved impeccably and were incredibly encouraging.

We are very thankful for the opportunities throughout the past 12 months building with this community.

Making A Difference in Brazil, Los Angeles, Miami and Colorado with you guys.

Also receiving an investment of $550,000 USD stemming from project X - from Sam Harrison and Devin Marty for a combined stake in MAD NFT tokens.

(the final number we received due to protocol was $500,000 USD due to moving price average. With the market collapse and the hack this was unfortunately compromised.

Nevertheless this opportunity helped us fund a total new build of our V1> V2.

After discussions and sharing visions with Stephen Tse over brunch in La (March ‘22) it inspired us to build a completely new react platform with a list of false promises that never got upheld.

Stephen promised us that we would have Harmony’s full support.
We never had any further support until September ‘22 where we got a dedicated developer for 5 hours a week.

We refuse to be part of any culture that is not based on trust, so for that reason and so much more we are deciding to walk away from any association with the Harmony protocol team with our dignity intact.

We wish all remaining projects and personalities huge success.

We believe in the technology but we can no longer believe in the direction.

We really believed we could play a part in turning this around.

The MAD NFTS platform will remain live for the Harmony community.

Both live auctions and the contracts for both MAD v1 and Da vinci will be updated soon.

We are super excited and remain undaunted in our ambitions to help the creator economy all over the world and truly make a difference.

Thank you for your support
MAD NFTS

7 Likes

Wish you guys all the luck and your future ventures! I’m sure you will do just fine!

Also good job Stephen on killing your chain.

7 Likes

I don’t want to say last March that I was right about what would happen to Harmony if they didn’t change, but I was right.

Harmony could have been where Avalanche is today, but instead it’s going to fade into obscurity

1 Like

Guys, I’m so sorry, I’m so saddened

This legit sucks for everyone. I can’t believe this is even happening. Truly awful to see such a terrible ending to such a wonderful team.

Thank you; thank you for being madCRAZY enough to do this. I’ll follow you to the next nutty adventure. The best is yet to come, I mean that for y’all!

4 Likes

This is really sad to hear. I would urge the Harmony team to stay true to their promises and also make sure that the ecosystem does not die entirely.
This is the only NFT marketplace left - it could have been a start!

2 Likes

Damn I remember that thread. MADness (pun)

1 Like
1 Like