Request for Grant - DoDAO.io

This proposal @robinnagpal has been approved by DAO ops prior to haulting funding last month. All team members face strong yes’. Bc this DAO not having adequate funds to operate and scale soon would directly have a negative impact on the 1DAO ALLIANCE roll out and onboarding in general. We will grant emergency funding based on the deliverables we outlined last week (of which congrats on you’re quick completion of 2 already)

• DoDAO - Funding Proposal $36k total - $12K each of (3) Milestone(s):
    - Basic DAO guidebook (work w/ Chak and Matty)
    - What is a DAO Guidebook? (Article/Interview) What is the guidebook/why is it important. Mirror article.
    - 3 DAO guidebooks

Please link to toe mirror article and Basic DAO guidebook s here and submit invoice to necessary invoices channel. Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @Chak_Raam! DAO Ops team have always been very supportive :blue_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Here is the link to Mirror Article that explains what DoDAO is and the benefits of DoDAO guides

Also Here is the Basic DAO guide

https://one.dodao.io/basic-dao-one-mainnet/onboarding/guide/view/f81f5928-1a5a-45cf-864c-fc6c5f6838c5

3 Likes

Funded: 2/3 milestones (12K/milestone): 0x7e78db1190639ca1f6e235ab50a600d1f6a2a099b6a3505259a8ad09613a8c99

cc @frwrdslosh

3 Likes

Happy to see this.

For more clarity, the 2 milestones funded are:

• Basic DAO guidebook
  • DoDAO article/interview

cc: @Chak_Raam

I encourage everyone reading this to also read those documents.

2 Likes

Thanks you so much @Chak_Raam @frwrdslosh @ElixirofLife @DevinMarty @lij and everyone who has been participating on this proposal.

We will always win if we work together :green_heart: :blue_heart:. Will be co-ordinating with others to write more and more guides.

Please feel free to book a time on my calendar if you would want to discuss anything related to DoDAO, Onboarding members to DAOs/Projects, or DAOs in general

2 Likes

I was stoked about this DAO earlier on but moreso now that I’ve read the Mirror article.

I have a ton of questions but will first read through the Basic DAO guide and perhaps we can set up a brief discussion time in the near future, if it interests you.

A little background: I’m currently preparing a whitepaper for an industry DAO that “should” garner a high level of interest and volume of activity, possibly worldwide. However, it involves onboarding a good deal of members who likely have little Web3 knowledge and therefore, I not only have to nail down the details of the DAO’s structure and functionality and prepare the funding grant proposal, but I have to attempt to bring members up to speed on all of the details of what DAO membership and DAO contribution is and also the HOW behind it - and I don’t even have a full & complete grasp on that myself.

The step-by-step onboarding that makes it a friendly process and keeps members from feeling an immediate frustration that leads them to quit before they’ve begun is an invaluable contribution. That it comes from a dedicated, standardized source and not the individual DAOs makes so much sense.

Would love to be involved in some way as a contributor even, as I can imagine the amount of work involved on that side.

Look forward to discussing further, even if only somewhere on this forum.

Best,
Douglas

Thanks for the comment @dwb. Would definitely love to talk with you in detail. Anytime after this Wednesday i.e. Thursday or later works well (Sat & Sun too).

1 Like

Thank you for your response, @robinnagpal … I’ll be in touch through your calendar soon.

Connected with @Ru-MADNFT and he is awesome! Discussed working together on three fronts

1. Education(NFT DAO) - @Ru-MADNFT and team is already doing in person education. We will collaborate to use DoDAO as the technology to support these events
  2. Onboarding for LightItUpDAO. Already talked to @Suede0619 a few weeks ago. DoDAO will write the first onboarding guide for LightItUpDAO
  3. MAD NFTs - Will collaborate on creating education and onboarding content for MAD NFTs

:blue_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:
Let’s do it!

2 Likes

Hi @Chak_Raam @frwrdslosh

3 DAO guidebooks

The third milestone was also met a while ago as there are currently ~13 guides on - https://one.dodao.io

Also added guides for the DAO Tools here https://one.dodao.io/dao-ops-one-mainnet/onboarding/guides

Will keep adding more educational and onboarding content.

Thanks a lot for your support :pray: :blue_heart: :green_heart:. Would request the grant for milestone three to be released.

2 Likes

3rd milestone funded: 0xe97f322de576805374d3ab019c937661e5e2f685a842f81c4457c600eeb70775 @frwrdslosh

Thanks @lij @frwrdslosh @Chak_Raam for your support :blue_heart: