Spanish DAO

Hi Kakashi :slight_smile: like to see you here! We founded the DAO one week ago, and we would like to help ALL the Latin Community! We gonna talk about you proposal tonight in our meeting! I’ll DM you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All regional daos are doing a great job by implementing mandates and deliverables set in accordance to Join #ONE of Our Regional DAOs

Since 2021 we’ve grown a lot and currently, we count numbers of regional daos approved. More are coming I believe.

Talking to many governors of regional daos we came up with the need to have weekly/bi-weekly sync calls where we will be able to share updates, experience and progress with the delivered tasks.

Let’s unite together and start Regional DAO All-hands calls!

What we need to do that is simple! let’s assign day of the week and time that will cover all of us.

Regional DAO Governor,

cc @Pol_Zamora_Cunado

3 Likes

Super!! :muscle::sunglasses: we would love to be part of it!

2 Likes

Felicitats! Zorionak! ¡Felicidades! ¡Parabéns! :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :100:

2 Likes

:smiley: great! Finally milestone achieved +1000 followers, and that’s just the beggining!

3 Likes

Also feel free to come with us soon in Barcelona :point_up_2: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Very satisfied with the work done so far, we continue working day by day to make the community grow.
All the evolution of the SpanishDAO shared in the weekly reports published in the Spanish community. :point_up_2:t2::blue_heart:

2 Likes

@HarmonyUniverse here it’s the right place?

Hello, @Pol_Zamora_Cunado and the Harmony Spanish DAO

I noticed there are still a couple of outstanding milestones and I wanted to update y’all regarding grants. Grants from Harmony are currently paused. Please visit our Q3 and Q4 Execution Plan for more information.

I understand that financial incentive is a powerful motivator. During this Harmony Grants funding pause perhaps the DAO could use other conventional methods for growing a treasury. As always, any questions please post them here.

1 Like

Thank you very much @frwrdslosh for the information provided. We are looking several ways to be self sustained.
Thanks for your feedback