TR Discord Channel for Harmony Ecosystem

Hello Everyone,

My name is Yigit. Some of you may already know me on Twitter (@yigitm44). I have been already in this lovely community almost more than a year. Since i started tweeting about Harmony & its ecosystem, I believe I have raised significant awareness in Turkey, especially for the projects launched on Harmony. Now I am being followed by almost 2k Twitter account only for my tweets about Harmony and its ecosystem projects.

Two months ago I decided to open a Harmony ecosystem channel on Discord. I have already inserted some bots for monitoring, price integrations, Twitter etc. So far there are 130 Turkish people in the channel, directly contributing. Some of the members in the channel are moderator of the few projects launched on Harmony. What we do in the channel is that we are helping to those who are not aware how to stake harmony, how to install metamask, how to bridge from eth to hrc. We are also discussing upcoming projects by reading whitepapers, participating AMAs of different projects etc. It is all about sharing ideas, having discussions & helping each other within the scope of Harmony. Apart from the Harmony ecosystem, we are also discussing NFT projects as lots of us in the channel loves art!

Here is how it looks like right now.

Please feel free to join and have look: Cryptomy

Proposal overview

1000 USD funds for the people that will be contributing the sub-discord channels.

The aim of this fund is particularly to incentivize the members to contribute the sub-channels of the projects that launched on harmony. Such as Jewel, Defira, Hermes and so on.

I am going to run this DC server regardless the approval of grant as I consider myself as one of the dedicated contributor of Harmony ecosystem in Turkey :slight_smile: I am very glad that I took this initiative and created this page as sharing the ideas within the context of Harmony makes me happy.

Proposal ask

1000 USD

Metrics for success

300 USD = If the channel reaches 200 members. (300 USD will be divided to 6 contributors that constantly contributes to 5 different projects launched on Harmony.
200 USD= If the channel reaches 250 members (200 USD will be divided to 4 other contributors)
500 USD = If the server reaches 500 members (250 USD will be used for giveaways and the remaining 250 USD will be divided for the current contributors)

Considering the effort that the members are going to make to raise awareness for the ecosystem, I strongly believe these amounts are very low. If you were Turkish and you wanted to explore harmony ecosystem, not only Harmony itself also for the projects launched on Harmony, where would you look? This is the essential purpose of the channel. To give the opportunity to people explore beyond the horizon :wink:

Please let me know what are your thoughts.

Regards

Yigit

Hello Yigit. Unfortunately this proposal is out of scope. Thank you for your proposal and we wish you the best of luck with this initiative.