Transactions will not confirm - Ledger Nano X

Can you dm me on telegram Telegram: Contact @sophoah it will be easier

1 Like

It took a few tries but I was finally able to send the 48,000 ONE by clearing my cache and reloading the site a few times. Hopefully this will clear my wallet. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hello

I have same issue , please tell me what I do to send my tokens?

You’ll need to determine if your wallet is marked as dirty. I don’t know how you do this. If it’s dirty you’ll need to send the right amount of tokens to the burn address.

Thank you so much

Please if you know how can I do that tell me

Hello, i have the exact same issue but with Ledger Nano S plus. I approve the transaction in Ledger but then i get the same notification in the staking page: “Signed and sent to the network - The transaction was successfully signed…etc” How could I figure out if my address was blacklisted and what the reason is?

Same here! This is a nightmare… Unable to stake and of course unstake which is worse.
What is going on and what is the fix for this? What is this blacklisting thing, we are normal users!
Where is the help?! Please…

1 Like

Have you heard of anyone regarding this ?

1 Like

No body to help Us!!!

When I take with support in telegram they blocked my!!!

1 Like

hey @nairpic, @Jeffrey101 @Ahmed_Yateem, can you provide more info:

1. how are you trying to send fund ? are you using https://staking.harmony.one ?
  2. if yes can you try logout and login back to the portal
  3. if yes to 1) after doing 2) try to send your self (from/and to address is your ledger) 1 ONE. Make sure you are using the harmony ledger app

if you are not using staking.harmony.one or still have issue after the above you will have to check if you address is not blacklisted Technical Incident Report: Staking Logic Vulnerability and Exploitation - #15 by sophoah

2 Likes

Yes I used staking.harmony.oneand I tried to send to same address but i still see same message

have you check if you were blacklisted then ?

No I don’t know how can I check, if you know tell me ?

check the link i mentioned in my initial message

Hello

Yes I found my address, look

one1jgclstnfnya0hq97kc234g8xjtzfnet83jyjng": {
“max_loss”: 5425.999999999999,
“total_burned”: 0,
“clean”: false
},

What can I do now please?

@ Ahmed_yateem Check your message I just texted you

Did you got the message?

No I don’t can you send it again please