Transactions will not confirm - Ledger Nano X

@Ahmed_Yateem Yes I resent it to you cause my network was poor…I did not know the first one was sent

Hello, I have the same issue - direct staking from ledger, stuck on spinning wheel at ‘please verify and sign the transaction on your ledger’ and cannot confirm any transactions (unstake, claim awards), have tried clearing cache etc. Please could you advise?

Try a different cable, that sounds like the issue to me. I’ve had this happen with a brand new cable from Ledger.

I highly recommend not importing your key to metamask. Try the different cable.

Found this thread as I’m having the same issue you did. I’ve cleared my cache a number of times, reloaded a bunch as well. Tried sending myself 1 ONE but was restricted to .000001 (was able to send and it confirmed). Still unable to claim my stake rewards and am getting a message that the total must be between 0.00079826500. Did you have any of these issues?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue and am unable to find the link to see if my address is blacklisted. Can you point me in the right direction?

feel free to check this link Technical Incident Report: Staking Logic Vulnerability and Exploitation - #15 by sophoah

Thanks for your response. I’ve read your post and neither my address nor the addresses of the delegators I’m staked with are on that list. Is there an updated blacklist I can review? My other concern is that when I check my address on the explorer it is showing an incorrect balance (nearly zero ONE which is not correct). All these issues arose within the past 3 weeks which was the last time I was able to claim stake rewards. Thoughts?

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 16 days.