Validator DAO Council Q1 2022 Candidate: HoundOne

Hello EveryONE!

Hound here, I hope all of you to be fine!! I again wanna put my candidacy in to the table for the VDAO elections. My objectives remain almost the same than the last time

The 3 mandates of the validator DAO are :

• Decentralization : bootstrap thousands of elected validators, grow diverse validator profiles.

• Security : support high staking rate, promote security practices and tooling.

• Participation : facilitate protocol upgrade proposals, recruit votes for improvements

Decentralization :

I will fully advocate to support and advice to anyone who is interested in becoming a Validator, but also to help them by promoting their node. Currently I have experience in setting up both a Raspberry and a DO nodes. I may not be an IT expert, but we can figure out together how to solve any doubt one could have.

Security :

I still think the best way to make sure Harmony Network is by increasing the number of elected validators. While this happen we want to improve Harmony Docs in terms of increasing security, I think to make an easier guide, step by step would help the whole Validators and Harmony Network safety.

Participation:

I still think that as our Delegator’s voice, we must be active participants of the Network, and I will encourage everyONE to vote, like I’ve been saying all the time, every vote matters!

I am always open to anyONE who want to reach me, and will happily receive their concerns, feedback, or whatever they want to talk about. As a member of the DAO we would be their voice too.

About me:

I have a Business Administration Degree and in my last role, I worked as a Marketing & Communications Professional for Latinamerica, in an IT company.

Thank you and happy new year!!

8 Likes

Buddy glad to see you back! :smile: Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Great to see you apply!

Best wishes in the election!

1 Like

This time, I’m sure you will nail it :blue_heart:

1 Like

Great to see your candidacy… Good luck!