Many of you have met me at some point as I have been popping around in various Reddit threads, Twitter Spaces, Discord servers, and Telegram chats. Some of you may also know me from the crowdfund effort last month to help out with my health issues. I want you guys to know that it has been a difficult journey but I am recovering well and feel stronger every day!
I noticed there was a shortcoming of candidates for the VDAO Q2 election and would like to offer my candidacy to the VDAO for this term
Here’s a breakdown of myself and what I can offer the VDAO:
- As a medical laboratory scientist I am someone who always sees their tasks through with high attention to detail. There’s zero room for error when you work in a trauma center.
- We MLS’s take great attention to detail and take lots of notes behind the scenes. Record keeping is vital for us in the medical field as we must always ensure optimal outcomes for our patients while protecting our licensure. Patient cases can be complicated so we habitually record why we do things as a safeguard for patient safety and the constant pressure of surprise inspections in the hospital
- I’m also an MBA student who turned entrepreneur. Someone who understands how to run an organization with the many personalities that come with it
- I also strive for transparency and articulate my points to avoid any miscommunication between colleagues
- I also enjoy teaching and making ELI5 videos to help new delegators be educated about DeFi and Dapps once they finally make the choice to get off a CEX. I am always looking for new topics to address. I’m looking to be more active on Medium.com, but I have not started yet as other recent events took priority.
- Lastly, I am someone who is not afraid to take on a new challenge. Though I have no DAO governor experience, I am 100% confident in my ability to succeed in this role
You all have been nothing but supportive of me from day one and it would be my pleasure to serve the DAO if I am elected as governor for Q2 2022
Please let me know if you have any other questions
Location: PST Los Angeles, California