Creative DAO Council Candidate / The High Indian

Hello ONE Fam,

I have chosen to announce my candidacy for Creative DAO Council with a passion to onboard users, developers, and more to Harmony Protocol. The ONE community drew me in with an incredible amount of support and help, as a person with no technical background I feel as though it is not only my mission to educate new and existing members about Harmony, but also highlight the Developers, Graphics Designers, Community Managers, Artist and much more who have decided to build their platforms to empower others on Harmony Protocol. I am active on social media and create video content on YouTube and TikTok. As a content creator it is important to me to stay up to date with what’s going on in the world from politics, to sports and the entertainment industry. These are a few reasons why I believe I’d make a great candidate for Creative DAO Council. Learn and grow with the community, highlight other creators, and spread the word of bringing open consensus to 10 billion people worldwide!

Here is a short video I’d like for those reading to watch as a part candidacy announcement!

Please feel free to leave me feedback or any questions that you may have!

6 Likes