Creative DAO Council Q2 2022 Candidate: Skyler Abilla

Hey everyone my name is Skyler Abilla. I have been involved within the Harmony community for awhile now but recently I started becoming more and more involved.

I love Harmony. Harmony is an incredible project and community and I am here for all of it.

What is the role of the Creative DAO in the Harmony Community? How do I plan to advance it’s mission?

The role of the creative DAO is to mainly get people to submit their own ideas to the DAO so they can contribute and be more involved and be rewarded.

I plan to advance this mission by helping many people join DAO’s. The goal for Harmony is to have 10,000 DAO’s by 2026 and so we need to accelerate this. There are so many people that want to and can contribute but just need help getting started.

How do I organize plan and prioritize my work?

I like to create systems that make work seamless. For example, with the Harmonize Podcast I schedule an interview, prepare for the interview, have the interview, send it to be edited, and then schedule it to be published. This process makes it very easy as well as effective. I will try and make the process of joining and contributing to DAO’s easier as well as more effective.

One suggestion I made that has helped an organization I have worked for was creating a new sales deck for our sales team. I experimented on some new ideas and I found out what was working the best. This helped us to increase sales and engagement and bring in more revenue for the company.

Why am I the best person for the Creative DAO council?

I believe I am a great candidate because of my work ethic as well as my love for including others. I have always helped people feel included by inviting them to activities and being their friend. I also have a creative set of skills that set me apart from other candidates. I love creating and working on things. I am a builder and I am dedicated to helping others join DAO’s as well as be an example and a friend to those that need me within Harmony.

Fast Forward 3 months- what will a successful term have looked like?

Harmony will have many new contributors, a completely new outlook of what is possible, and bigger goals for the terms to come.

1 Like

Great to see you got your candidacy in Skyler!