Harmony VietNam DAO

Name of DAO

Harmony VietNam DAO

##DAO type
Regional DAO

Proposal overview

3 Mandates of Harmony VietNam DAO
Growth : Onboard users on missions and culture, pollinate values across communities

Engagement : Amplify content of roadmap and milestones, creative campaigns of products

Diversity : Solicit voices and votes in forums, reinforce strong governance participation

How :

• Build more member
  • Social media ( fanpage facebook, zalo …)
  • Group Facebook
  • Group in zalo ( popular app for chat in vn )
  • Group in telegram
  • Video , Medium, ebook ( focus blockchain, crypto,…)
  • Host events

Governors / Core team members

• Nam Tr- Manager
  • Plong Tr - Graphic designer
  • Giang Nt - Marketer
  • Ninh Tđ - Marketer
  • Joan Đ - Graphic designer
  • My Nt - IT
  • Jenny G - IT
  • Minh Lv - Researcher
  • David Hoang - Translator

Proposal ask

• 50k for initial launch for Viet Nam community building

Metrics for success

• translating open.harmony.one.
  • host 2 meetups for 50 people each
  • partnering with a regional hackathon of 100 developers.
  • sourcing 5 approved grantees from that language or region.
  • growing public community to 1,000 active members on Twitter.
    and more …

External links

Multisig Wallet Info

• Harmony Type Address : one1xgeuj8tssluzyqugwc57hhcgyxc8jpxkky3ec8
  • ETH Type Address : 0x3233c91d7087F82203887629EBDf0821B07904D6
3 Likes

Hey guys! MarsColony is finally on Mainent!

To celebrate it we would like to allocate a NFT piece of MarsColony to VietNam DAO, could you please provide us a public wallet and let me know if you would like to receive it :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is the list for more details

Thanks for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing this proposal.

There are 3 clear mandates, 9 selected governors and metrics mapped out, as well as a multisig wallet created and a requested funding amount that is suitable for this type of proposal. These are all important steps to be completed. In order to move forward with this proposal I would suggest referencing other DAO’s that have been successful for funding under the DAO category in Funding Proposals on talk.harmony.one.

Consider adding:

• Brief bios for each governor and links to their social channels (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Github)
  • Term limits for the initial 9 governors, with a set date for a second term election. 3 month term limits have been successful.

Thanks again for your interest. Looking forward to working with you.

2 Likes

@nam_paph following up :smile:

1 Like

Hello, @nam_paph :blue_heart:

Due to the lack of recent activity on this proposal I am going to decline this proposal without prejudice. I will close this thread, and encourage you to resubmit a new proposal following the Regional DAO Guidelines for the Harmony VietNam DAO.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.