Introduce yourself here

Hello Harmony!

I’ve been an investor in ONE since the early days and now I am a builder on the Harmony network. You can read about our project Astra Invictus here: Astra Invictus - to the stars!

The inspiration for the project comes from a lifelong love of the stars and takes me back to when I was first dating my wife, Lori. I had bought a star book that mapped out the constellations and we spent many nights together with a red light shining on the book while looking up at the night sky to find our favorite stars. Shortly after that my wife used the names of the stars such as Vega, Aldebaran, Capella, etc., to name the individual pieces of her fashion line that was the culmination of her time at the University of Hawaii where she received her degree in fashion design.

After we got married and had two amazing children we would all study a deck of star cards while on vacation on the Big Island of Hawaii, memorizing the names for the brightest stars while being kept awake by the croak of koqui frogs in the distance.

This September our youngest moved away to start her first year of college at UC-Davis and we found ourselves alone together once again, looking back up at the stars in our backyard. I even picked up a telescope to look closer at the stars and to see Lori amazed at the rings of Saturn! Our long-time fascination has returned once again, only this time I have matched it with a basic understanding of blockchain technology and NFTs!

Lori is very busy right now taking care of her first business after working in the corporate world all these years, but she still takes time to look at the stars we are creating for Astra Invictus and to offer her advice. Her shop is called Classic Waves Boutique, open since January 1, and she is doing a great job! She is Classic and I am Rogue, which explains my twitter handle @roguewvz.

That’s our story, and we look forward to meeting new friends in the Harmony community!

4 Likes