Minority Programmers DAO

Joining the MPA team has been super helpful to me. I joined the team as a front end developer, and as a result of my exposure to the tools being used at work, I have been able to grow , in not only front end development, but also in blockchain dev.

Apart from being able to grow as developer, MPA has one of the most diverse community ever hence making it super conducive for any one to join the community with zero form of discrimination.

I am extremely proud to be a member of MPA.

3 Likes

MPA community is huge! Good to see this DAO forming. :100: :tada:

2 Likes

Great proposal. You have it dialed.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad to be a part of the MPA community. I have learnt a lot from them and I am still learning: I had and I am actually having the possibility to do a lot of different things like interviewing, organizing hackathons and partecipating to different projects. Itā€™s really a family and I am very happy to be part of this fantastic team. Their proposal is to help through crypto and blockchain the underrepresented communities, and to teach to interns how to successfully work in their world.

4 Likes

Just read this proposal on socialsā€¦ Amazed by how MPA DAO is helping the marginalized community to grow & educate in web3 spaceā€¦ :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

would love to get you involved, the more the merrier! Where do you communicate the most?

1 Like

As part of the MPA community I had the pleasure to work with bright minds from different places of earth. The inclusion and diversity made me learn a lot about Product ownership, scrum, UX/UI and most importantly Blockchain. I certainly did not get enough chances to learn it over the years but with my role in MPA I was able to.

I would love to stay as a part of this community watching it grow and to be a direct contributor in anyway. I see that scaling has no limits to such communities which honestly what the world needs right now.

Thank you for this part in my journey MPA, keep rocking out there. Right behind you buddies :blush:

3 Likes

The first time Iā€™ve connected with MP was through LinkedIn, during the beginning of Covid. Since then Iā€™ve gained adequate experiences which lead me to pursue a great paying salary job with benefits. I didnā€™t feel pressured to stay, in fact I was encouraged to continue expanding not only with my career but also in technological education. I canā€™t wait to see what this DAO brings!

3 Likes

glad to see you come back into the fold, always welcome <3

1 Like

Thanks, feel like we caught each other outside Castle if you LIghtItUpDAO. We are also heavily affiliated w BluntDAO if that rings a bell

Working on this now mate.

We should link up and plan something this month!

2 Likes

mpa fam for life :100::100::100::100:

1 Like

What a fantastic proposal! Great work MPA :slight_smile: You have supported diverse communities and do a lot of good including developers from Africa and different parts of the world. Your inclusion in the Harmony family would be a massive bonus.

Itā€™s obvious from your proposal that you are well organised and have the capacity to fulfil all goals set.

The strategic partnership with H.E.R. DAO will accelerate global expansion of diversity & inclusion efforts

Look forward to onboarding more people in Africa, Latin America and South East Asia with you!

I wholeheartedly support this proposal and Harmony would benefit from supercharged traction in their ecosystem.

All the best

1 Like

Thanks for the heart felt words, and definitely join the discord to setup a meeting so we can talk how we can bring you into the DAO! MinorityProgrammers

2 Likes

Great mission! The IRL Hacker House will be an amazing way to foster community and relationships.

3 Likes

Interesting proposal which iā€™m sure will have great potential in the web3 community.

2 Likes

Update: We have begun promo for the generative collection we have given to H.E.R. DAO to support womxn developers in the space https://twitter.com/minorityprogram/status/1500170445940838400

2 Likes

Based off of the comments I see that MP has already touched peopleā€™s lives and this will continue to scale out no doubt!

2 Likes

Update: signed up fro Upstream ā€œDAO in A Boxā€ and going to have conversations with them about integrating onto Harmony (currently in Beta" and on Ethereum