PivotDAO - The Second Chance DAO

Solo se que si queremos un futuro perfecto debemos incluir a las mujeres en el mundo de la tecnologia. Y para ello hay que abriles todas las puertas y ventanas. Ayudarla a PivotDAO creo que es la mejor manera de ayudar a mejorar nuestro sector. Estoy encantado con esta propuesta y muy orgulloso del trabajo de todas estas muejeres que seran el espejo de las mujeres del futuro.

4 Likes

I only know that if we want a perfect future we must include women in the world of technology. And for this you have to open all the doors and windows. Helping PivotDAO is the best way to help improve our sector. I am delighted with this proposal and very proud of the work of all these women who will be the mirror of the women of the future.

5 Likes

Un proyecto imprescindible, para un mundo cambiante y formado por un equipo increíble!! Todo mi apoyo público y mi humilde ofrecimiento a colaborar en lo que hiciera falta!! Enhorabuena!!:tada::confetti_ball::champagne::balloon:

5 Likes

Maravilloso proyecto! Necesito que continue mucho más pues me está ayudando muchísimo.
Gracias a todo el equipo por dar y compartir

5 Likes

Necesario e imprescindible la labor que estáis haciendo con tanto cariño además

4 Likes

We need more DAOs as this. Congrats and all my support

4 Likes

Este proyecto y la Comunidad son fundamentales para que el ecosistema blockchain sea accesible para muchas personas que de otro modo no accederían.
Apoyo esta DAO que promete​:rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Para mi esta comunidad se ha hecho muy importante en mi vida, si no las hubiese conocido ahora mismo no sabria aún que es blockchain. Y como yo muchas más mujeres que están siguiendo la formación. Un proyecto que debemos apoyar y cuidar!

4 Likes

PivotDAO es un proyecto del todo necesario orientado a posicionar a la mujer en blockchain y en la evolución de la web. Tiene una base firme y…mucha ilusión. Ya ha dado apoyo a multitud de mujeres a través de webwinars, charlas y cursos.

La Comunidad que han creado está viva y es un apoyo para llegar aún más lejos.

3 Likes

This is an essential project to include women into the future.
Thank you Hana and all the team for all the work done!

3 Likes

Siempre necesario el apoyo y la capacitación para que los proyectos tengan diversidad de opinión y de ideas. Exitos y felicitaciones.

3 Likes

Fantastic work, so necessary. I hope you make it. Good luck!!

4 Likes

the amount of bots created just to shill this post :expressionless:

3 Likes

bots? no way. Community. Each and every one of these comments are from the Dyorista community speaking loud and clear in a united way about what this project brings to women!

I leave here my comment made in Spanish so that everyone knows about PivotDao and the great community that is beginning its knowledge in Web3:

What moves in Dyoristas is only known by those of us who are in the community. The group is incredible, the sessions are essential and the enormous work by the entire organization is intense. It is a real achievement to have gathered so much desire to do things and work to change the technological situation of an entire country.

PivotDao is a transversal solution to many current problems: lack of technical personnel, a great digital divide, a future of pure uncertainty… all unified through a single place that seeks to serve as a lever of change for a huge generation of women who are looking for something more.

1 Like

okay let me correct myself. the amount of 1 day old accounts created just to shill this post is a massive red flag

5 Likes

I didn’t ask, i was just simply expressing my concern

That’s normal. I didn’t have an account until yesterday. Now I have one. Don’t see the problem. Why is a massive red flag? All the community is here supporting the project. Is this a problem? Help me to understand it.

I’ve been waiting since yesterday for these self-praise comments to stop lol

2 Likes

As Vanessa said, we didn’t have an account until yesterday when Hana summited the proposal, and all the community wanted to supported it by creating an account to be able to vote for it and explain why is so important this project for us and how is helping so many women since December last year to be educated in blockchain, front end, etc. and maybe to shift to a new career.
The community is strong as you can see, but the project needs funds to be able to grow and we all are here to support the proposal.
Thank your for your concern, I invite you to come to our discord and check the names one by one.
Susana Bemeris

3 Likes

What if we are a bot? I would love to invite you to go through our community🤗. We are a family and how are we can only support each other, what we are living in Dyoristas and we hope to continue living in Pévot Dao really, which is a before and after in our lives!!

1 Like