Pixel Pirates

are there any socials besides discord?

3 Likes

We are primarily on Discord and Twitter. We have a Telegram as well, although we aren’t as active there because of its connection to FB and Instagram.

https://twitter.com/PiratesPix

Thank you for your question

2 Likes

We are big fans of decentralization and know new validators need support. Our newest DAO “Fleet” will focus on assisting new validators and promoting decentralization of the network.

2 Likes

I just want to point out about Bricktop_One comments previously before he deleted it. His sentiments that this is seems sketch and he would advise not funding this project.

You’re getting spammed by a person that created his account a mere hours before trying to help this single cause. It’s not that weird at all? Some guy, “Gnarwhal” made an account is an advocate mascot, spokesperson for this project… convenient.

Either you really like Johnny Depp and Pirates of the Caribbean of this is mad shady my friend.

1 Like

I don’t know how it’s shady that I created a forum account so I could speak up on this thread. I am relatively well known in the Harmony ecosystem, and quite well-known in the Harmony NFT community. I am invested in Harmony with both my energy and finances, and believe in the PixelPirates project, along with many others.

Bricktop was more than welcome to let his comments stand, but chose to remove them. Whether he was swayed by my comment or deleted his for his own reasons doesn’t much matter to me. I’m glad that he recanted.

4 Likes

Gnarwhal is a trusted member of our community who has been involved with Harmony for a long time. I’m not sure what you find “shady” or “spammy” about his comments, but we would be happy to discuss any concerns you have about our project or team.

@Gnarwhal thanks for joining here buddy, there are usually all good vibes I promise :heart:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s not the biggest community or highest selling NFTs in the Harmony space, but I do think the effort and consistency from the team on Pixel Pirates is one to look out for, in the long term. Just like I’ve commented before, really excited for what’s next and how we expand Harmony NFTs.

Come for the Pixels, stay for the community and DAOs. :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

I support Pixel Pirates… I have seen these guys be some of the most active and engaging people out there… Keep up the great work guys!!

4 Likes

@expart.me totally agree, any dev or person that understand how works nfts knows that project like this just fork a contract and sell Nfts without roadmap to win money.

In my opinion Harmony team should fund people that try to improve ecosystem not this kind of project that are all the same

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Pixel Pirates do not use forked code for our HRC721 NFTs. Our developers worked on the code for months. Our team has put in a lot of hard work to develop NFTs with novel utility to provide value to NFT collectors in the Harmony ecosystem. I encourage you to learn more about Pixel Pirates.

One of the reasons we started Pixel Pirates is precisely because of our disappointment with early HRC721s we invested in NOT continuing to be developed. We are proud to have continued plans for active development of Pixel Pirates.

3 Likes

Sorry mate, but i can’t believe that this project full of errors was built for months by a “team” of devs. Or they are too newbies or it’s impossible.

From my point of view don’t know why this project need funds from Harmony team, makes no sense.

1 Like

I’d love to critique your work if you’d share it :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have been transparent about any errors we have encountered and have been quick to address them. One of the vulnerabilities of our process where NFTs are algorithmically generated at the time of mint and pinned to IPFS is that errors become part of the mint. Our collectors have been happy to have gotten rare errors and thus far refused our standing offers to buy them back.

2 Likes

Okey, when i’ll submit a project, i’ll share github repo, docs and a public roadmap. Feel free to open an issue if you detect it. All feedback for users is welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

looking forward to it :slight_smile: I’ll be your first investor :wink:

Thank you mate, sorry I can’t say the same seeing this project. But it’s just my opinion as developer, nothing more.

1 Like

no one is forcing you to :slight_smile:

I’m not sure why you are correlating hours spent on this forum with money/hours spent in the Harmony ecosystem as a whole.

Our community members have been buying, selling, & promoting NFTs on Harmony for months and as someone who self proclaims they are “new to Harmony”, I’m not sure why you feel you are in any position to bash anyone else’s project publicly like this.

Perhaps … and stay with me here … our community members from discord are making accounts on this new forum to support our project?

The forum itself is new just like this entire chain? I don’t think there’s anything crazy or “sketchy” about that lol.

Instead of baselessly bashing other peoples work, maybe you should spend your time making your project the best it can be? Which you still haven’t shared the name of?

Just friendly advice :slight_smile: Also tin foil shouldn’t be used to make hats :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a Bot for sure , IV been programmed by satoshi himself in fact BTC crossing 50k triggers my return to function ! Being back in the saddle and acting autonomously is great! Anyyyyways support cannot be measured by frequency of posting and physically acting. When something peaks my interest you will certainly hear from me or any of the wonderful talented people involved with pixel pirates , the-marketplace ect ect ! Cheers all

5 Likes

I am supremely grateful for every single account you tagged. My advice for any project building on Harmony is to get to know some of the amazing people Harmony attracts and to develop a community who cares enough to follow you to a new forum and support you publicly :blue_heart:

We would love a grant, but when I read your reply it became clear: wagmi.

Please continue to DYOR and question everything. There is the spirit of a pirate in you. I can recommend a lot of accounts to follow on CT and have a lot of Discord invite links if you want to know where many of the accounts here came from. I hope you are building something great for everyone, but the thing we must all work to build up is the community.

1 Like