Hi fellow Harmonauts,
I’ll be running for DevDAO governor for the next term.
Not much has changed, so you can read more about me in my first candidacy:
Currently, I was mainly focused on helping fellow developers. Which I want to continue in the future, but I hope that once our discord server becomes more active, that all DAO members can help to improve the level of support the DAO can provide:
- Better communication/organisation of the governors (on-going-effort)
- Focus more on onboarding members to the DAO
- Extending the DAO beyond Governors: Use the Aragon Client and move to a separate DAO token that incentivizes participation (e.g. tipping feature in discord)
- Better collaborate with other DAOs
- Implement features/ create bounties requested by the VDAO
- Improve the visual style of the DAO by delegating work to the CDAO
- Improve available learning material
- Improve tooling provided for the
Create revenue streams for the DAO by e.g. providing a job bulletin board. To make the DAO self-sustainable.
I want to give a short insight of what I was on my participation in the Developer DAO to give everybody some insights on what I did in the DAO.
General (at 19th Dec 2021)
Worked 35h for the DAO
Setting up the DAO:
- Created some accounts (Twitter, Talk)
Improving the DAO
- Explored Aragons DAO Tooling
- Created and proposed a Notion Page
- Proposed different ‘voting’ procedures to get a fast consensus of governors.
- Proposed ‘vacation’ tracking.
I created most of the graphics for DAO purposes:
- flyer for the Crypto Café
- all Twitter flyers (as templates for everybody to use)
Helped the community:
I was very active in all social channels to help devs and could also recover more than 200$
for community members.
Talks & Hackathons:
- I took care of Harmony’s support channel of the DAO Global Hackathon
- I took part in the DAO Global Hackathon’s ‘Office Hour Talk’
- Prepared a talk/demo of Harmony for DAO Global Hackathon /w @eddnorris
- Spontaneously hosted the first Twitter Space with BlockchainBull of ‘The Marketplace’
Aside from the DAO:
- Working to fix the Harmony Ganache
- Fixed an issue on the explorer
- Created a validator (which takes a lot of time from, but gives me a lot of insight into the validator world )