Thread: Developer Introductions

Hello developers, nice to meet you all!

I would like to introduce myself, specially for the ones that don´t know me yet.

My name is Bruno Marshall, I have a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering, living in Germany. I’m currently working in the automotive sector, mainly in Additive Manufacturing area, and yes… I can 3D print everything :blush:

why am I here? Long story short, I got involved with harmony back in 2019, crazy times with testing, breaking stuff, running Pangaea, validators, etc… I was involved in testing all possibly scenarios, and I found a special family that we call P-OPS and Harmony.

I would like to contribute to the developer community as a captain or some kind of manager/checking/controlling bounties, I have gained so much experience from the last 2 years with Harmony that i feel that i need to stay involved specially now with the Developer DAO.

I´m the co-founder of several apps on Harmony, some started as hackathons, or even bounties:

I´m currently the manager for this P-OPS Bounties:

-Benefits (on-going)

-Mochi.Market (on-going)

-CoinSpider (on-going)

-SmartStake website metrics website (ready)

-HarmonyHUB App (both iOS and Android version) (ready)

-and many more…

I have created several documentation in Notion/ Gitbook last 2 years, and reported more than 75 issues in github related to Harmony network/apps: BrunoMarshall (Bruno Marshall) / Repositories · GitHub

I´m here to help and support each one of us. You can count on me

Bruno

7 Likes