Introduce yourself here

Hi everyone,

I am Julius from the Philippines. I am employed as a professor of English in a government-owned university in our province and also a freelance virtual senior project manager to a US-based digital web3.0 marketing agency.

My work as a senior project manager gave me an opportunity to handle one of the largest exotic and luxury car rentals in Los Angeles and Las Vegas called 777 Exotics Car Rental. I am also in charge of one of the best cookie shops in Los Angeles called Diddy Riese Cookies. Also, it led me to handle projects related to blockchain and cryptocurrency. Last year, we successfully deployed a digital currency with a Canada-based crypto investor and trader. Our ongoing projects are about organizing events to promote blockchain and crypto opportunities to the community. I currently manage the following events; Bitcoin Happy Hour, ETH Happy Hour, Youth Crypto Conference, Crypto Educators Summit.

I also just established the first organization in our province related to blockchain and cryptocurrency. We call our organization as Philippine Association of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Educators, Investors, and Traders, for which I am the interim President.

I look forward to growing my network and continuing my passion to make a difference in the lives of our young generations especially introducing them to the future of finance and business.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m Kareem
I am cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiast, i have been in this sphere since 2017. Where i worked initially as a bounty hunter for many project. And currently i work with Tokensuite as a community manager

1 Like

@julius_starship You’re killing the game man! Great credentials. I’m grateful to be able to work with you.

Is Tokensuite a compliance model or a metaverse?

2 Likes

Hello!

I am Doug Chapin, founder of Doug Chapin Media. I am so humbled and excited to be part of the Harmony community, meeting so many amazing people and DAOs at Eth Denver created a cataclysm.

Meeting @lij @Zi_Wang @Flu and others completely changed what I thought was possible. I am appreciative of the time I have had the privilege of having with the crew!

Elaine Wang from AAG Ventures left me speechless. Her interview was one of the greatest conversations I have ever had. I do not know If i’ve ver been more inspired in my life.

I knew we had to give a bigger platform to the amazing things happening in this space.

We are looking to Launch HYPE TV to give a huge voice to stories like this from Harmony and the block chain!

I have personally been working with and interviewing members of Harmony in our plan to launch this as the worlds biggest and most fun crypto platform.

If you would do me the honor of checking out our stuff that would be very much appreciated. My goal is to entertain and connect so we can learn and have an amazing time together.

The crypto community is so supportive, inspiring and talented. I personally love it so much ever since I was drawn in by the spectacular explosion of art in the NFT space. We are living in the digital renaissance. You can be anyone, anything, any goal, any community that your dream of.

AND I AM HERE FOR IT.

I have a grant application submitted make all of it happen. I could not be more excited to be here!

If you wish to check it out here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFjhwX-c4wk

1 Like

Lit up Denver like No OTHER! MIC :microphone: DROP

Hey nice to meet you! Welcome :pray:! Ive meet some of your team for 777 exotics in ETHDENVER!22. LOOKING FORWARD to seeing what change and harmony you all bring to the world! :raised_hands::pray::muscle:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
I’m Luigi and I’m Italian, I immediately fell in love with One, which is a solid part of my wallet … now I’m getting to know the Harmony ecosystem better. I am very confident, I like the concept of community and all the work behind it. I got very passionate about crypto and In the world of Blockchain I tried to create some NFTs.

Hello All…

First - I’m very excited about the Harmony blockchain and what I’m seeing in the community. To think this is still very early days and to see the level of participation is incredibly inspiring! I’m just now getting my feet on the ground here. I’ve been involved in the blockchain space as a crypto investor + watching the tech and web3 space development closely for just over a year.

Tell everyone something so memorable that we’ll remember you for

I’ve been a workaholic for the past six years in condominium management. Prior to that was in military training & security - stepping stone; sales - hated it; youth, mental health & homeless support worker and minister of Christian Education - called to helping people in community but found I’m definitely not religious; and prior to that I was a programmer/analyst for a large multinational corporation for 5 years, mostly in the financial services sector - left that due to a family tragedy that required me to alter my lifestyle significantly.

I have recently taken the bold step of leaving my fulltime career and country of birth (Canada) to reduce my cost of living (in Thailand). Because I am (so far) indispensable to my employer in the Toronto, Canada area, they have altered my job as Senior Manger so I can continue to support the junior staff in a half-time role (even though the hours continue to be greater than 20/week), responsible for communications with the Directors of 13 condominium properties, including consultation on budgets, investments, audits and Reserve Fund projects.

My primary goals in coming to Thailand were to:
a) transition to a career in web3 development;
b) have time to devote to digital art * music (songwriting) activities;
c) regain my physical health - restart my training for ultra marathons; and
d) enjoy the world and my life more!

Share how you want to contribute to this community

I have started work on a white paper of sorts, with ideas formed over the past number of years in community management, on how to reduce inefficiencies in the management of properties (condominiums specifically). The amount of work involved in successfully managing a condominium property/HOA property is enormous, yet there are far too few human beings capable of doing it. The reason for this, imo, is that there are too few resources for the amount of work to be done, and in the majority of cases those communities are relying too heavily on outdated and inefficient processes that can be improved significantly if automated and moved to the blockchain.

I want to contribute to those communities and to the Harmony community by bringing these condominium/HOA communities onto the Harmony blockchain and into the community of web3, expanding the user base significantly on Harmony. This will happen through a vast number of transactional use cases (financial and otherwise) being ported over from web2 to Harmony’s web3 platform.

Tell us how we can help your dreams.

With the help of the web3 community here on Harmony and a grant to get started, I would love to build this bridge between real world homeowner communities and web3. There are so many areas of development to focus on in this project and that requires time and the expertise of developers.

Because I have been buried in the day-to-day management of properties over the past six years, I have a great deal of knowledge about what works and what does not on a practical level and I have enough technical knowledge (having rekindled my past tech IQ with updated JavaScript and Solidity courses) to see where we can bring this real world of already built communities to life in an improved way, on blockchain.

This would include DAO functionality (community voting on day-to-day items on the blockchain related to the spending of budget categories, Board of Director voting and approvals on items such as budget finalization and large project approval, etc.), transactional functionality (condominium/HOA fees payments and other amenity payment processing and finalization) and more (i.e. - logging of all mechanical equipment and maintenance and repair dates).

I realize this is going beyond the scope of an introduction of myself to the community (apologies but I am very excited about the possibilities!!) so I will leave it at that for now.

I look forward to discussing with anyone who is interested in collaborating, assisting in the development or anyone who has ideas or feedback at all, now or once I have the proposal and white paper completed and posted.

Enjoy your day/evening!
Best,
Douglas

1 Like

Hi everyone.
I am a Nurse based in Nigeria, I 've also been in the crypto space since 2018 as a bounty hunter and a member of some platforms. I look forward to contribute my quarter in promoting this sphere even within the health sector. Thanks it’s nice being here

Brilliant! If enough people join with your enthusiasm and willingness to work together, with those ethics, and Harmony will be an amazing place to be. It already feels like it is an amazing place to be. Hope to see you somewhere in the ecosystem in the future!

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I’m Peta, I’ve been investing in the crypto space for over four years on CeX, I also work in the space too, I really love Harmony’s community spirit, I’ve met a couple of Harmony employees, I would love to take advantage of some of the learning tools and apply for a grant for a crypto philanthropy project, but I’m not sure where the project could sit or which grant to apply for.

I’m also teaching myself slowly how to code and reading a lot of bug bounty hunting, I’m looking forward to participating in Harmony community events.

Thanks to Harmony Team.
I am Jay Lin, a smart contract developer.
I’ve joined to this yesterday, but I’ve full experience in Solidity and Harmony.
I am looking for a job now.

Hope Harmony will change the blockchain world.
I will always be with Harmony.

Hey. @Jay_Lin Pleae have a look at this project Harmony Pay - Stage 2 Integrations & growth - #22 by drspinosa - Funding Proposals - Harmony Community Forum

Read the information carefully and ask me any questions if interested.

Regards
Adam

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply.
I’ve just checked your article. Very awesome.
I want to take part in that project.
Could you kindly give me an opportunity?

1 Like

Send me a message on Telegram and your CV please thanks

Hey people that always wish to stay in harmony.

Am public activist from Riga, Latvia. Love to connect people around, agitate for good reasons and organise mass events. On second part am in crypto for about two years.

Still getting familiar with community. For now i see that you got a lot of cool projects and a good part of them lack some hype to go viral. Got team of comrades that also work in crypto field and know a lot about promo, so with them ill be prepearing concepts of Promo DAO cuz we have lot of youtubers, TG and Twitter channels to cooperate with.
Anyhow, thanks for your attention, DM me if you know a certain project built on ONE that needs advertising. Ill create a separate post for that reason to get more attention.

Best of luck on your projects! :sunny:

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
im Jörg from Germany. As Resident Techpriest i spend most of my time Fixing Ancient Tech and Reading about Machines & Technology’s.
There is sadly not much i can do for Harmony besides Using it when i can and promote the Project

1 Like

My name is Matt I’m seeking to create a network within the ONE chain to help all parties benefit mutually. I would like to create a district of ONE correspondents that can push this ONE movement forward in their local communities. Not looking for (Harmonauts) like they say … Not even sure I spelled that right I’m Looking for ONE Juggernauts to break down barriers. Let’s Talk interact but most importantly let’s take action. Feel free to reach out.

1 Like

@EdgarTheOne do you have twitter or youtube ?