Introduce yourself here

Welcome kennamykitty, it’s nice to connect .

Hello! I’m Josia and I’m excited to be here! I’m looking forward to getting onboarded and learning more about everyone. :yellow_heart:

Hello Harmony Community :blue_heart:

Very excited to join the community here. I had a great meeting @frwrdslosh, Jose and co. at the DAOist CDMX!

Something memorable about me: I once played Simba in the Broadway production of The Lion King (Now I’m a web 3 musician, and co-founder of The Mynt, a lab for NFTs). We are also an aspiring Gallery DAO.

I’m a passionate creative who has built both cross-border non-profits and international artist brands. The new creator economy has created a space for disruptive and radical shifts and I hope to be a bridge between the traditional art world and the new digital contemporary. Lets go!

I’d love to contribute to this community by building a DAO that helps re-define the art experience and that can be replicated to provide sovereignty. Also looking forward to help raise awareness about Harmony by minting art in The Mynt Gallery with the ONE token once a month .Part of the mission at our lab for NFTs (The Mynt) is to onboard people into the space so we will also include education about the Harmony ecosystem.

At The Mynt we also create large-scale XR experiences and would love to collaborate with Harmony to create exciting digital and IRL (digi/physi) activations at DeFi conferences or DAOist gatherings. Also interested in discovering the many other ways that I can contribute to to the community. I’m also a very good writer and can help with copy if needed.

“Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” - Langston Hughes

I hope that Harmony can help The Mynt to establish new digital/physical artistic spaces that create impactful experiences and uplift diverse voices in web 3.0. By helping us achieve our dreams, we will help others to achiever theirs. I am so inspired to build the future and can wait to do that alongside Harmony.

Looking forward to meeting many of you over the next few months at GGG, Eth AMS, Eth NYC, and EthccParis! Feel free to send a message or write me on Twitter

Cheers,

Sean // ORIGINSTØRY

5 Likes

Best dao ever.perfect for the harmony chain

1 Like

Wooo, so excited to see this DAO bloom!
Can’t wait to see more powerful messages in lights, everywhere we go!

1 Like

Ryan Ryan Ryan! :mega: (Group chant)

2 Likes

Welcome poopshwapps!

Dear Suede, I love your words , they ring deep. reach out if you would like to core a tribe of NFT artist and Devs who live on a physical campground Camp Crypto. Help us mold our community so it fits with Harmony’s . We seek leadership, funding and growth by doing. Our MicroCryptoVillage is staged in the Tahoe National forest, close to Truckee Calif. FYI for the most part we don’t know what we are doing, except that we are blending NFT Artist, Crypto Miners and Devs in the Web 3 ECO all together, eating healthy, Creating daily and “Thriving lives” We think its inline “With The ONE” Harmony. A place where physical and digital art and tech collide.

4 Likes

Dear Playoriginstory, im new here, it looks like the very intention of this posting board is to get our powers aligned and make something ready to present to Harmony in harmony. We have the physical Artist Commune figured out. We need a leader of Dev. If ever in Truckee, Ca Join us. or reach out here and lets build a Harmony Tribe of Talent.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Harmony community Josia. PM me if I can help you achieve your dream.

1 Like

Big-Yeti let’s have a conversation. I love the forest around Tahoe, and what you are doing sounds awesome. I lived in Tahoe City a few years back.

1 Like

We are ready for imput. thank you.

J Sansom cryptohobodojo@gmail.com 530 883 2526

Hello, everyone. My name is Warren. I’m relatively new to crypto investing. I’ve been exploring yield farming on the Binance smart chain, Avalanche and Fantom, and happened to stumble across Harmony. I’m here to learn more about Harmony and what it offers for people interested in DeFi.

As I learn more, I hope to be able to contribute to the community in a meaningful way.

1 Like

Loved meeting you my friend!

See you :soon:

:blue_heart:

Hello Everyone, I am a computer scientist. I grew up off-grid for the first 13 years of my life in a Tibetan Buddhist community. I love studying/writing papers on cryptography, market design, and consensus stability. I am so happy to answer any technical questions and support the community in any way. I will be at NFT LA, Paris Blockchain Week, and Eth Amsterdam. I am interested and passionate about work-life balance, spirituality, and mental health. I look forward to working with Rising Dao on its mission.

2 Likes

It was awesome, thanks for the inspiring few days and yes see you soon (hopefully Amsterdam)!

When in college I was a part of a club that helped other student-groups tell their stories in a way that enhanced their fundraising opportunities. Setting up proposals correctly and connecting to people around the Values and Future of your project is the key we found.

1 Like

when are you going to get us our of suspense!!

may we know at least one of your dreams? :innocent:

2 Likes

Hello!

Been around Harmony now over a year - I am very due with introductions here.

1. I am the founder of DeFi Tower project. Hopefully it will be something to remember me by :slight_smile:

2. I am a creator at heart and love to play games. I am building on Harmony a play to earn game which hopefully will be something that people are going to talk about and love!

3. Spread the word about Harmony !

2 Likes

Ah you will have to read my proposals so :slight_smile: