Introduce yourself here

I’m Steve just a newbie, average Joe that loves Harmony. I’m here to learn what I can do to help the community.

6 Likes

Hello!

I’m a full time photographer & filmmaker in Ohio. Harmony One caught my attention very early on, the look and feel of each DAO and dapp I used was a dream! I was hooked from
the beginning, being an entrepreneur myself I saw the benefits this protocol brings!

When I was in 5th I nearly got suspended for selling makeshift Tech Deck skateboards :joy:… I always wanted to be my own boss, and now that I am… I’ve learned that life is more about serving and less about selling.

This April, I was able to sign a long term lease on the space for my photography & video studio and I plan on making videos about Harmony One and how to use the different utilities and dapps. I’m nervous to make a script, mess something up/say a detail the wrong way and end up getting slammed in my comments. :sweat_smile: oh well, if a nice guy I watch all the time can do it out of his garage, I can too!

My goal is to create a media house where all are free to create. A place where people can learn about photo/video/crypto and be inspired just enough to tell others! help others! and be ONE big family!

Make today worth your alarm clock

• Logan

7 Likes

That like above didn’t work :thinking: I’m better behind a camera

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m actually new to this blockchain, I got into it due to my friend’s insistence for me to ape into DefiKingdoms, a game under Harmony. I was like “what the hell is this” when I first saw the bridging feature :joy:. So I got more curious, and did a little research, so here I am super bullish on this coin.

Here’s a little intro before we get into my proposal:
I’m sure we’re all aware about the instant surge of crypto users in the Philippines due to the sudden popularity of the P2E game Axie Infinity (an NFT game under the ETH network). With that, people from the Philippines started to get curious, not only on NFT games, but to other crypto related stuffs. So the best time to build a community in the Philippines is now, while the hype is still up. I’m not saying that a big chunk of funds should be use just to market the coin in the Philippines; what I’m saying is, the team should build a community slowly but for the long term. Hence, the need for an ambassador.

So now, here’s my proposal: I’m planning to create social media accounts to promote and build a community here in the Philippines, without you having to spend a big chunk of the project’s fund. I’ll only ask $100/week to shill Harmony and other projects under it 8-12 hrs/day. If you guys are interested with my proposal, and would like to know more about the specifics on how I will do it, you may email me. And yeah, i can also send my identifications to you if you like.

Cheers!

arthuraldrinramos@gmail.com

4 Likes

Lets go
Lets go
Lets go

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
I’m Tahir Ahmad, DApps Developer and into Blockchain space from past 5 years. :heart:

Currently working for PolkaBridge. Any sort of help you need, I am open help the community :heart_eyes:

Reach out to me on telegram: tahirahmadin

5 Likes

Cheers, mate!
$ONE
:rocket:

1 Like

Hello Harmony team, You are growing very quickly.

I think it’s not a secret for you that there is a certain language barrier because not everyone knows international languages, so it can be a problem to use any product including yours.

Also, it can slow down the growth of the community and the project itself.

I was very surprised that you didn’t support the Russian-speaking community, although Russians occupy a significant part of the community in any project. I suppose it happened because you are now busy with other higher-priority tasks. Therefore I am ready to help you and your Russian-speaking community get closer to Harmony.

Also, I am ready to translate into Russian all existing articles and the new ones in the medium and create a separate Russian community, a Telegram chat and moderate it. Moreover, I can create Twitter and duplicate your posts with translation if necessary.

Waiting for your reply. #harmonyrussiancommunity

5 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I’m Courtney. I was born and raised in beautiful California but for the past 8 years have been living in the sunshine state. I have a portrait studio and homeschool my littles. I’m not as techy as many of you but have a love for art and creation. As a small business owner I can see (and have the need for!) what harmony one offers.

My oldest child is 9 and we have been deep dived in to crypto. We’re learning a lot and having fun along the way. Children are being raised with this technology but unfortunately there isn’t a lot of cohesive material. I would like to see educational material for children (and their newbie parents) to understand the changing world. I’d also like to get small business owners excited to use Harmony.

The sky is the limit! I’m excited to see Harmony flourish.

4 Likes

Hello guys!

My name is Willian Vagner, I recently entered the world of active cryptography, since then I have been interested in the technology behind cryptocurrencies. I really enjoyed the Harmony project, and I invested most of my capital in the project. One of the most promising market in full revolution. I decided to join this community. I love technology, I work in the field of Mechanical Engineering

Thanks!

3 Likes

hello and welcome Will, its so great to have you

Hi All

Who I’m?
Im a big fan of harmony blockchain who is quiet and in background,
Do I know about harmony blockchain?
I know but still learning,
What I know about blockchain ?
I learned in past few weeks that you need to be really carful whit new projects.
What I think about Harmony and community ?
Harmony community is full of wonderful people who are willing to help you,they are like family
keep up the good work and spreed love to this world we need it.
Thank you

5 Likes

Hello :wave: !

Quick background:
I suffered a major stroke right before the pandemic so I’ve been @home for the past year :frowning:. I have a corporate background in Logistics(Walmart) and Quality Assurance(Kraft Foods, Covidien/Tyco Healthcare). I spent the last 4 years doing great things for Apple working as a SME in their Data Center world. I PM’d a few projects for Apple in a new space for their Infrastructure Services. I miss work, so that’s why I’m here!! LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/donele-madrigal-342395129/

Back in April, I was brand new to Crypto but i was doing my DD and stumbled across Harmony.one, the leadership bios and that was it… i found my niche. Since then, I’ve spent some serious time on this blockchain. As a matter of fact, I just made a couple coins on TokenJenny :wink:

I am a huge music advocate. My goal for this community is to bring Music to Harmony. I have some ideas and I feel like this is the place where that can happen. The community carries a familiar culture and innovation is the beat that will carry Harmony into the future. This is really big and Im very happy to be here to enjoy this ride with you guys!!

4 Likes

Bem-vindo ao Harmony Community Forum - obrigado por contribuir!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m HODLen. I became aware of Harmony Protocol early this year. The technology is truly life changing. The technology is incredible, but as I learned more about Harmony, I discovered its greatest asset. The Harmony community.

Engaging with and learning from other Harmonauts has been a very enriching experience. I delved deeper into the world of Harmony and found my tribe within the larger community. Harmony NFT collectors. This is my family now. I can identify all my new bothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, and cousins by the colorful .png they have as their pfp. I love to watch everyone supporting each other and building toward a shared vision of the future.

I’m looking forward to connecting with more amazing people as Harmony continues to grow and develop. Please join our Discord if you are interested in becoming part of our Harmony NFT family.

3 Likes

Hi

I’m InspireMe.One

I love the ocean and bodysurfing.

I want to help Harmony expand outside the technical sphere. There are so many people who would love the concept of an integrated and open cryptocurrency but who just haven’t heard about Harmony yet. I’m excited about 1wallet and the potential to open the whole Harmony ecosystem to new users.

You could help my dreams by updating the landing page of the Harmony website. It’s the only thing about Harmony that I don’t love!

3 Likes

Hi :wave:

1. I was an award-winning wedding photographer. I have a BA in Visual Arts and a minor in Computer Science

2. Community building and growth via social media. As an artist, I am hoping to bring on board additional talent into the NFT marketplaces, as well as, grow the marketplace by contributing my own work exclusively on Harmony

3. Support artists on daVinci Gallery. Maybe try to recruit some artists over.

4. GO RAVENS :grin:

3 Likes

@InspireMe.One @bloomin @HODLen Welcome everyone ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

YO, whereabouts in Ohio? You don’t have to be overly specific [EDIT: I see in the link you’re in Chillicothe]

I grew up in the Dayton area. Almost all my family’s from there. But I live in Florida now

I like your media house goal

3 Likes

Hi,

Im just a dad with some free time to dabble on crypto.

I’ve been following this since march this year. I just stumbled on this protocol and have enjoyed organic growth. I really like that everything is so easy for newcomers to get started on harmony. There’s so many videos and guides to help you. The community is also very friendly. I hope I can be of help to other newcomers also.

4 Likes