Introduce yourself here

let’s connect. Im taking the year(s) to put some ideas into the works and it would be nice to bounce my learning curves off with someone as I go. best of luck with your ideas if you miss this response !

Hi buddy, yes it is amazing place, when you ask about what kind of future I see, is it in general or with blockchain in Namibia?

Am Alhassan Yaminu, a social entrepreneur blogger, crypto enthusiast and advocate for mass.
The unique thing about myself is that I am not afraid to fail in every endeavor, is another opportunity to work better to achieve my full potential.
My purpose here is to help contribute to the growth of Harmony ecosystem through my initiatives in mobilizing, organizing and resourcing the youth to embrace new engines and emerging technologies like blockchain and crypto, the platform of Harmony Dao offers that opportunity.
Currently, Harmony Dao Ghana would like to be supported to kickstart a series of meetups across Ghana dubbed #BUILDING A COMMUNITY OF HARMONY ONE DEVELOPERS AND USERS IN GHANA.
I believe this will galvanize and stimulate a lot of interest and enthusiasm for many talents to explore into the Harmony ONE blockchain and crypto ecosystem.

5 Likes

Hi,

I’m Ade, the founder of BlockFreelancers - an exclusive freelance platform for blockchain talents.

We plan to launch our Escrow Smart Contract on Harmony.

Happy to be here and I’m open to connect with like minds.

2 Likes

Welcome !!! @BlockFreelancer

1 Like

Good day all!!!

Glad to connect with you, I like the concept of your Harmony and will like to be a part of the team.

I am a professional Community manager and a graphics designer.

I have worked for several notable projects like Unicrypt, Pathfund, Coin Oracle, KingDefi, Unifarm and many more.

I can moderate the community while ensuring the community members stay motivated or as a graphics designer.
I have also got some marketing knowledge which I think would be useful.

However, I am flexible, I can fit into any time zone given.

I look forward to discuss with you the modus operandi of the operation.

5 Likes

welcome to Harmony Mr :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m new to the community and wanted to say hi! I think the harmony network is leading the way, pioneering with sharding and POS, and a superb platform for innovation.

I run harmony explorer nodes and I’m determined to find the optimal configuration to support RPC users for relay requests coming from defi kingdom and other dapps on the ecosystem.

7 Likes

Thank you, Alhassan.

1 Like

@BlockFreelancer you are welcome, did you check Harmony Dao Ghana’s proposal?

1 Like

My name is Skyler, I am @theyoungretiree on twitter. I love crypto and Harmony. I have invested in Harmony for a long time now.

I hope to contribute in the community run media area. I am excited to start working and I am excited to meet a lot of new harmonauts.

My dreams will be met by the community supporting my content and giving me more ideas and constructive criticism on how to make it better.

Happy to be here!

6 Likes

Welcome dude :blue_heart: been following for a while, your journey has been inspirational!

1 Like

Hello! I am Anita, from Serbia - Belgrade. I’m new here on the Forum, but following topics and (ofc) network updates for some time now :slight_smile:

I am marketing senior executive with 10 years of experience, and from 2017 I’m focused only on blockchain industry (DAO, NFTs, Protocols…). Currently, as a CMO of the blockchain marketing agency, I’m supporting more than 10 big clients, but…always having time for positive communities, like this one - loving what you are doing here!!! :slight_smile: So, any question - advise - brainstorming, do not hesitate to contact me…and meanwhile, we will see each others on Forum threads!

Happy to be here! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@ani You are welcome aboard!

1 Like

:pray::pray::relaxed: Thank you, dear @Alhassan_Yaminu !

1 Like

Hi all! I am Yoana. Before I immerse into the Blockchain industry, I spend almost a decade as a grants maker. I used to manage charity funds and fellowship programs with a yearly budget of 1.5 mln USD. In 2019 I took the challenge to develop the grants-making program and operations for a newly created crypto foundation. I am glad to help with any ideas or advice about how to set up a proposal or a funding request. The setup of the DAO is a concept that was tested in the grants-making world from the early 2000s and there is tons of knowledge that can be applied.
I follow Harmony for a while and what attracted me the most is your efforts to bring greater diversity into the Blockchain industry. H.E.R DAO and the scholarships initiative really spoke to me and I hope that more projects are going to follow your example.

6 Likes

Appreciate it man! Good to be here.

1 Like

Welcome yaminu and it s a plaisir to read you

1 Like

hay and welcome Joana.

1 Like

hi @ani and welcome. I’m also in blockchain marketing. Feel free to reach out

1 Like