DAO Talk Initial Proposal
Dear Harmonauts & Validators,
We address you today to share some exciting news and developments within the Incubator DAO.
First, we want to congratulate and welcome the new council members:
The Harmony Incubator DAO strives to support promising projects building on Harmony by providing mentorship, a vast network of valuable connections, and assistance with treasury guidance.
What is the stage of the Incubator DAO?
- Mandates Established: READY
Adoption: Mentor and guide incubator participants on formulating value-proposition and executing growth strategies.
Connections: Identify and connect projects with curated talent and potential partners.
Treasury: Guide best practices in fundraising, tokenomics, and capital expenditure. Introduce projects to the curated investor network.
During this term, the Governor’s Council and the Incubator DAO will be focused on the following three deliverables:
(1) Establish a network of curated investors and receive commitments to attend demo events.
(2) Publish a toolkit for launching projects detailing best practices, recommendations, and relevant resources.
(3) Launch Incubator DAO portal that includes a thorough overview of the onboarding process and documentation (to the DAO)
At Harmony’s suggested rate of $75/hour, and with a maximum of 10 hours/week, our burn rate is a weekly total of $6,750. Therefore, to fund the first quarter (13 weeks), we would need a total of $81,000.
The council members will adhere to their obligation to ensure funds are appropriated in a transparent manner through the use of the following GNOSIS Multisig safe: 0x522fCFeE0a3d82AAfb016FBdaa0a8272c04543E1
(You can navigate to multisig.Harmony.ONE and add the above address to view and follow along with all future funding/proposal spend.)
Governance Platform for proposals: Ready
From users: Talk.harmony
From governors: snapshot
- Incubator DAO Snapshot for elections: Ready
- Tracking Tasks and Hours: Ready
- We will provide links to the timesheets for the initial council and populate new tracking sheets for the current and future governors.
Metrics for Success Include:
- Investor list size and coverage (i.e. verticals and geography).
- Advisory board size and experience.
- Completeness of DAO documentation.
- Processes comply with best practices for diversity, equity and inclusion.